Datacom Analyzer with Client/Server Scripting
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA – June 26, 2020- GL Communications Inc., a global leader in telecom test and measurement solutions, addressed the press regarding their tProbe™ Datacom Analyzer/Emulator, a hardware platform that can test and verify serial data communications circuits and equipment.
Our Datacom Analyzer/Emulator supports the Windows Client/Server (WCS) scripting software that facilitates remote operation, automated testing using scripts, and multi-site connectivity.
“Data Communications generally refers to legacy interfaces of the recent past before packet technology became popular. These interfaces and methods of communications are still common.”
“GL's Datacom Analyzer/Emulator is an optional board available with GL's tProbe™ T1 E1 Analyzer or is also available as a standalone unit. It can test and verify data communications equipment and circuits - specifically serial interfaces that provide clock, data, and control signals. It provides software selectable modes to analyze and emulate DTE and DCE interfaces, non-intrusive monitoring for both synchronous (sync), and asynchronous (async) modes.”, said Vijay Kulkarni, CEO of GL Communications.
The Datacom Analyzer can also be placed in 1U or 2U rack enclosures to provide a high-density form factor solution.
Datacom Analyzer Features
- Supports precise delay measurements, Unframed/Framed, Tx/Rx loopback and Error Insertion applications
- Supports synchronous/asynchronous DTC/DTE mode of operations
- Supported Line interfaces - V.24, V.35, X.21, RS-449, RS-485, EIA-530 and EIA-530A
- Define custom frequency data rate for all encoding options
- Supports signal activity on the Datacom DCE and DTE interfaces along with the frequency measurements for each port
- Supports PPP, HDLC, and Frame Relay protocol analysis over serial data lines
- Supports HDLC Tx/Rx Test and HDLC Impairment Utility
About GL Communications Inc.,
GL Communications is a global provider of telecom test and measurement solutions. GL’s solutions are used to verify quality and reliability of Wireless (4G LTE, 3G, 2G), SONET/SDH, Ethernet/IP, TDM, and PSTN networks.
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org