GL's Media Gateway Testing
T1E1 / Media Gateway supports internal traffic generation/ reception (Fax, Modem, Voice Files, Digits and Tones) as well as external traffic from optional analog 2-wire and BRI 4-wire interfaces.Brochure
GL's T1E1 - Analyzer along with the GL's Media Gateway (MG) (PKS150a) supports traffic and signaling testing of VoIP and TDM networks. The T1E1 / Media Gateway combination provides user friendly bulk call generation, and reception for various voiceband traffic types including voice, fax, and modem traffic. It can be connected to any TDM or IP Phone, softphone, ATA, VoIP or TDM PBX, or TDM or VoIP Network / Cloud to provide bulk call traffic generation for VoIP.
The T1E1 / Media Gateway supports internal traffic generation/ reception (Fax, Modem, Voice Files, Digits and Tones) as well as external traffic from optional analog 2-wire and BRI 4-wire interfaces. The T1E1 / Media Gateway supports a variety of different TDM and VoIP protocols. Support for VoIP includes SIP, H.323, Megaco, MGCP, and T.38 fax. Support for TDM includes ISDN, SS7, and CAS. The following features are also supported: bulk calling, scripting, and remote client/server access.
- Testing VoIP network elements, including IP phones, softphones, IP PBX
- Fax and Modem traffic generation and verification
- Stress testing with bulk call generation capability
Media Gateway (Basic Configuration)
- Supports up to 96 to 120 simultaneous connections using dual redundant Ethernet ports (scalable depending on the GL Media Gateway selected) Supports VoIP protocols such as SIP, H.323, and MEGACO, MGCP Support for Voice, DTMF/MF, Single/Dual Frequency Tone Generation and Detection
- Supports codecs such as G.711, G.726, G.723.1, G.720A, EVRC, and GSM-FR
- Supports G.165 and G.168 Echo Cancellation with 32, 64, 125 ms tail length
- Fax and Modem transport and T.38 Compliance
- Supports VoIP per IETF RFC 2550 and 3551standards
- Automated call generation, monitoring and recording with scripting
- Bulk Call Generation/Reception for Load Testing
- Call Statistics and Call Detail Records
The MG can also be used with GL's T1E1 Analyzer for various call capture and analysis functions.
* Specifications and features subject to change without notice.Back to Protocol Emulation Index Page