Voice Analysis Tool (VAT™)
Provides a variety of audio metrics including Frequency Bandwidth, Power, Speech Activity, Active Speech Level, Noise Level, DC Offset, and RMS Power.
- Voice Analysis Tool (VAT™)Ver 1.1
- VQuad™ Software Ver 11.1
- VQT Software Ver 8.0
- WebViewer™ (Support - ORACLE & MySQL) Ver 6.1
Request a Quote
VAT™ application analyzes the audio content within any NB, WB, or SWB PCM audio file and generates a variety of audio metrics including Frequency Bandwidth, Speech Activity, Active Speech Level, Noise Level, DC Offset, and RMS Power. When both the Reference file (pre-defined file) and Recorded files are available, the GL VAT™ application can generate additional metrics such as Round Trip and One Way Delay measurement, Audio Dropout analysis, Double-Talk measurements, and Voice Quality Analysis (when also coupled with the GL VQT POLQA solution). Additional metrics of the captured audio includes Speech to Text analysis with pass/fail when coupled with the GL Speech to Text Analysis solution.
GL’s VAT™ operations are fully automated by detecting the audio files within a user-specified directory and analyzing same as the files appear. Using configuration settings associated with the Degraded voice file name, the VAT™ can specify which tests to run, specifies the configuration for each test, and associate the Reference file for tests that require both Degraded and Reference files.
All the VAT™ associated results are sent to the GL WebViewer™ central database and can be accessed using the WebViewer™ web browser. If the network connection is lost between VAT™ and the database, the data is saved internally. Once the network connection is re-established the data is automatically sent from the VAT™ to the GL WebViewer™ database, so no data is lost.
The vMobile™ - Portable VQT Test Solution is a handheld device which can support full audio testing for mobile phones and mobile radios, as well as providing data testing for mobile phones. The vMobile™ can be hand-carried for walk and drive testing (includes GPS) as well as left in labs and can work directly with GL’s VQuad™ solution for very flexible end-to-end testing. All functionality and configuration of the vMobile™ is accessed using the remote web-based Console or Console App which is installed on any Android or iOS device.
GL's Voice Quality Testing (VQT) software utilizes various ITU standard algorithms, including Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Assessment (POLQA) version 2.4 and optional upgrade version 3 (ITU-T P.863), Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality (PESQ ITU-T P.862), PESQ LQ/LQO (P.862.1), and PESQ WB (P.862.2) to support next-generation voice quality testing standards for fixed, mobile, and IP-based networks. The software evaluates voice quality across multiple parameters by analyzing received (degraded) files and comparing them with sent (reference) files using both manual and automated methods.
GL also offers an advanced, automated solution AutoVQT™ that evaluates thousands of voice files in mere minutes, utilizing the industry benchmark algorithm POLQA (ITU-T P.863 version 2.4) to evaluate voice quality across various applications, including VoIP, Mobile, and PSTN networks.
Both VQT and AutoVQT™ applications work in conjunction with GL's VQuad™, vMobile™, Voice Analysis Tool (VAT™), Message Automation and Protocol Simulation (MAPS™), or T1/E1 Analysis platforms, increasing efficiency and reducing analysis time. Users can access all associated results through the GL WebViewer™ central database via any web browser providing a comprehensive solution for measuring, analyzing, and optimizing voice quality across a range of networks and applications.
- GL VAT™ supports analyzing any Raw PCM voice file including NB, WB and SWB. Audio files can be generated from any application including GL VQuad™ and vMobile™
- The system is fully automated, with results logged and stored in the GL Central Database. This information can be easily accessed using the GL WebViewer™
- VAT™ Command Line Interface supports remote operation
- Audio analysis includes, Round Trip and One Way Delay, Dropout Audio analysis, Double-Talk, Power Level and Frequency Analysis, Speech Activity, Active Speech Level and Noise Level, and DC Offset
- Supports Voice Quality Testing (VQT) analysis when used in conjunction with GL VQT™ software
- Multiple analytical tests can be performed on each individual voice file
GL's VAT™ is a versatile solution that can be used in a variety of real-time applications. Below are some instances that highlight its practical uses:
- Quality Assurance for Network Providers and Equipment Manufacturers
- Analyze the quality of the network or endpoint device
- Interactive Voice Response or Voice Mail Quality Assurance
- Analyze real-time quality of the voice through the Speech to Text feature
- Call Center/Customer Service Quality Assurance
- Analyze calls in the real-time environment
- Monitor patients, detect specific keywords or phrases related to symptoms or conditions and provide feedback. This can help to improve patient outcomes and reduce medical errors
- Media Monitoring
- Monitor the voice quality of live broadcasts
- Market Research/Sales
- Analyze focus group discussions, detect certain keywords, and provide feedback to the moderator
The VAT™ software provides a user-friendly interface to perform manual and automated analysis of multiple VAT™ tests using a single PCM audio file received from the VQuad™, vMobile™, or any other applications.
Ability to configure single or multiple combinations. Each combination can have multiple VAT™ tests associated with the specific PCM file. VAT™ operation provides results such as
- RTD and OWD
- Audio Analyzer
- P.56 Analysis
- Dropout Analysis
- Double Talk 2-Wire and 4-Wire
- Speech To Text
- Voice Quality Analysis
The VAT™ CLI is designed to remotely access various application functionalities and thus control VAT™ nodes located at various destinations. The VAT™ Remote Access (Client) allows VAT™ operations to be remotely controlled by one (or several) VAT™ clients over a LAN, WAN, or Internet.
VAT™ results are displayed on the main window and these results can be viewed using GL’s WebViewer™ database and the results can be saved locally to a log file.
|Voice Analysis Tool (VAT™)
|Voice Quality Testing (PESQ only)
|Voice Quality Testing (POLQA)
|VQT POLQA v3, server license for 20 nodes
|Dual UTA HD Next generation Dual UTA with FXO Wideband support
|Dual UTA HD – Bluetooth Option
|VQuad™ Probe HD (with Dual UTA HD)
|vMobile™ - Portable VQT Test Solution
|Near Real-time Voice-band Analyzer
|Echo Measurement Utility (EMU) Software
|Upgrade from VQT POLQA to AutoVQT™
|Voice Analysis Tool (VAT™) Presentation
|vMobile™ Voice and Data Testing Presentation
|Voice Quality Testing AutoVQT™ Presentation
|Quick Install Guide
|VAT Quick Install Guide