ISDN Analysis and Simulation
ISDN over T1 E1
The ISDN service for carrying analog and digital voice /data is provided in two flavors:
- Primary rate B-channel interface (PRI) structure - 30 thirty B-channels and one 64 kbit/s D-channel, (30B+D) -– this service is suitable for the large enterprises with a speed of 1984 kbps
- Basic rate interface (BRI) structure - two B-channels and one 16 kbit/s D-channel (2B+D) – this service is suitable for the home and small enterprise with a speed of 144 kbps
ISDN PRI Emulation over T1 E1
- ISDN PRI Emulator (GUI based) can emulate a complete ISDN connection (switch to subscriber) all in the same PC and test ISDN products designed for either U or S/T interface, including network terminations, Type 1 terminating equipment, and terminal adapters. Visit https://www.gl.com/isdnemulator.html.
- ISDN PRI Emulator (Script based) - Visit https://www.gl.com/wcsisdnemulator.html
- Scripted ISDN Emulator (based on MAPS™ Architecture) that can do almost anything with versatile framework, and powerful scripting, including conformance testing, and support for high volume of T1s and E1s. Visit https://www.gl.com/pri-isdn-lapd-protocol-simulator-maps.html
- ISDN Emulation for Voice Quality Testing and Analysis uses USB Lite platform with GL’s VQuad™ for T1 E1 line interfacing and provides QoS measurements. Visit https://www.gl.com/vquad.html
ISDN PRI Analysis over T1 E1
GL’s supports capture, decode, and simulation of ISDN PRI interface with the following list of products.
- ISDN PRI Analyzer - Classic and complete ISDN PRI D-Channel Analysis, NFAS and every Variant for T1 E1 lines, Ladder diagrams, CDRs, and a lot more. Visit https://www.gl.com/isdn-protocol-analyzer.html
- PRI ISDN Triggered Call Capture and Analysis - captures a call based on ISDN signaling; the ISDN signaling and the voiceband capture are available for viewing. Visit https://www.gl.com/call-capture-and-analysis-over-t1e1.html
- Complete Storage and Analysis of every ISDN PRI Call on any number of T1 or E1 lines, includes Voiceband and signaling information. Visit https://www.gl.com/call-data-recording-and-analysis.html
- T1, E1 analysis - Visit hardware platforms page
- T3, OC-3, STM-1 analysis - Visit https://www.gl.com/t3e3oc3testing.html page
ISDN over IP
ISDN signaling over IP can be captured, analyzed, and simulated using GL’s ISDN products. Following is a brief list of products supporting testing of ISDN over IP
ISDN PRI Emulation over IP
- Simulation of SIGTRAN ISDN over IP (MAPS™ SIGTRAN ISDN) can simulate a complete ISDN connection between SG (Signaling Gateway) to MGC (Media Gateway Controller), where ISDN signaling are as defined by the ITU-T Q.921 / Q.931 standards. Visit https://www.gl.com/maps-isdn-sigtran-emulator.html.
- Simulation of SIP-ISUP over IP (MAPS™ SIP-I) can simulate Signaling Gateway / Softswitch as a User Agents Client (UAC), which sends SIP requests with ISUP message and User Agent Server (UAS), which receives the requests as Signaling Gateway / Soft switch and returns a SIP response with proper ISUP message attached. Visit https://www.gl.com/maps-sip-i-emulator.html.
ISDN PRI Analysis over IP
- SIGTRAN ISDN over IP Protocol Analyzer - SIGTRAN protocol decoder software for ISDN and SS7 signaling messages over IP. Visit Sigtran Network Protocol Analyzer webapge.
- Offline SIGTRAN ISDN over IP Protocol Decoder software for ISDN and SS7 signaling messages over IP. (remote protocol analyzers page)
- Online and Offline Packet Analysis - includes SIP-I and SIP-T decodes, these carry ISUP (ISDN) signaling. Visit https://www.gl.com/packetscan-all-ip-packet-analyzer.html.
Network Surveillance and Monitoring Products for PRI ISDN Networks
- Console based Decode Agent for ISDN to build your own Network Surveillance and Monitoring of ISDN PRI Networks. Visit https://www.gl.com/ss7isdnpdainwcs.html.
- Complete Network Surveillance System for ISDN PRI Networks, monitor signaling, collect CDRs, WEB Server and Browser for ISDN PRI Network Surveillance Visit https://www.gl.com/web-based-network-monitor-analysis-wireless-ip-tdm.html.
- Automatic detection of ISDN Protocols - Visit https://www.gl.com/protocol-identifier.html.