ISDN Network Analysis and Simulation
ISDN over T1 E1
The ISDN service for carrying analog and digital voice /data is provided in two flavors:
- Primary rate B-channel interface (PRI) structure - 30 thirty B-channels and one 64 kbit/s D-channel, (30B+D) -– this service is suitable for the large enterprises with a speed of 1984 kbps
- Basic rate interface (BRI) structure - two B-channels and one 16 kbit/s D-channel (2B+D) – this service is suitable for the home and small enterprise with a speed of 144 kbps
ISDN PRI Emulation over T1 E1
- ISDN PRI Emulator (GUI based) can emulate a complete ISDN connection (switch to subscriber) all in the same PC and test ISDN products designed for either U or S/T interface, including network terminations, Type 1 terminating equipment, and terminal adapters. For more details, visit ISDN Emulator webpage
- ISDN PRI Emulator (Script based) - For more details, visit Windows Client-Server based ISDN Emulator webpage
- Scripted ISDN Emulator (based on MAPS™ Architecture) that can do almost anything with versatile framework, and powerful scripting, including conformance testing, and support for high volume of T1s and E1s. For more details, visit MAPS™ ISDN Protocol Emulator webpage
- ISDN Emulation for Voice Quality Testing and Analysis uses USB Lite platform with GL’s VQuad™ for T1 E1 line interfacing and provides QoS measurements.
For more details, visit VQuad™ webpage
ISDN PRI Analysis over T1 E1
GL’s supports capture, decode, and simulation of ISDN PRI interface with the following list of products.
- ISDN PRI Analyzer - Classic and complete ISDN PRI D-Channel Analysis, NFAS and every Variant for T1 E1 lines, Ladder diagrams, CDRs, and a lot more.
For more details, visit PRI-ISDN Protocol Analyzer webpage
- PRI ISDN Triggered Call Capture and Analysis - captures a call based on ISDN signaling; the ISDN signaling and the voiceband capture are available for viewing.
For more details, visit Call Capture and Analysis webpage
- Complete Storage and Analysis of every ISDN PRI Call on any number of T1 or E1 lines, includes Voiceband and signaling information.
For more details, visit Call Data Records webpage
- T1, E1 analysis - For more details, visit hardware platforms webpage
- T3, OC-3, STM-1 analysis - For more details, visit T3/E3, OC3/OC12, and STM1/STM4 Testing webpage
ISDN over IP
ISDN signaling over IP can be captured, analyzed, and simulated using GL’s ISDN products. Following is a brief list of products supporting testing of ISDN over IP
ISDN PRI Emulation over IP
- Simulation of SIGTRAN ISDN over IP (MAPS™ SIGTRAN ISDN) can simulate a complete ISDN connection between SG (Signaling Gateway) to MGC (Media Gateway Controller), where ISDN signaling are as defined by the ITU-T Q.921 / Q.931 standards.
For more details, visit MAPS™ ISDN SIGTRAN Protocol Emulator webpage
- Simulation of SIP-ISUP over IP (MAPS™ SIP-I) can simulate Signaling Gateway / Softswitch as a User Agents Client (UAC), which sends SIP requests with ISUP message and User Agent Server (UAS), which receives the requests as Signaling Gateway / Soft switch and returns a SIP response with proper ISUP message attached.
For more details, visit MAPS™ SIP I Protocol Emulator webpage
ISDN PRI Analysis over IP
- SIGTRAN ISDN over IP Protocol Analyzer - SIGTRAN protocol decoder software for ISDN and SS7 signaling messages over IP.
For more details, visit Sigtran Network Protocol Analyzer webapge
- Offline SIGTRAN ISDN over IP Protocol Decoder software for ISDN and SS7 signaling messages over IP. (remote protocol analyzers page)
Online and Offline Packet Analysis - includes SIP-I and SIP-T decodes, these carry ISUP (ISDN) signaling.
For more details, visit PacketScan™ - All-IP Analyzer webpage
Network Surveillance and Monitoring Products for PRI ISDN Networks
- Console based Decode Agent for ISDN to build your own Network Surveillance and Monitoring of ISDN PRI Networks.
For more details, visit SS7 and ISDN Console Based Decode Agent Clients webpage
- Complete Network Surveillance System for ISDN PRI Networks, monitor signaling, collect CDRs, WEB Server and Browser for ISDN PRI Network Surveillance.
For more details, visit Network Surveillance System webpage
- Automatic detection of ISDN Protocols - For more details, visit TDM Protocol Identifier webpage