2/4 Wire Hybrid
The 2/4 Wire Hybrid (SA009) is an Interface box (2-wire to 4-wire) to allow connection of any standard (POTS) Telephone to the VF IN and VF OUT (Audio) ports of GL Communications' Analyzer products. This allows you to listen and talk on a timeslot, and allows use of features on the telephone such as the DTMF Keypad and Redial. The 2/4 Wire Hybrid DOES NOT connect to a telephone line.
2 Wire Interface
- Standard RJ11 Interface
- Powers telephone and fax machines with -48 VDC
4 Wire Interface
- RCA jacks for 4 wire input and output
- Independent 4 wire input and output level adjustment
- Hybrid null adjustment optimizes transmit and receive separation to > 50 dB
- 2 to 4 wire conversion for Lab testing
- Recording voice signals with 'telephone' like quality
For more information about the applications of 2/4 wire hybrid click here.
|Item No.||Item Description|
|SA009||2/4 Wire Hybrid|
|SA011||Bantam to RCA Conversion Cable (Qty = 2)|
Back to Accessories and Adapters Index Page