Windows Client/Server for T1/E1 Analysis
GL's Windows Client / Server software allows users of T1 and E1 analysis cards, the capability of remote operation, automation, and multi-site connectivity.
T1 and E1 Cards in a Server PC are easily controlled through Client software at a remote or local site via TCP/IP sockets. Connectivity can be via Dial-Up, LAN, WAN, or more typically the Internet.
Server software can run multiple tasks simultaneously at the request of the Client software. Server software runs under Windows 95, 98, 2000, and NT.
Typical applications include:
- Intrusive / Non-Intrusive T1/E1 Testing
- Performance monitoring and testing of multiple site locations from a single client
- Shared use of T1/E1 test equipment from multiple client locations
- Automated factory testing on production lines
- Simultaneous testing of high capacity T1/E1 systems through a single Client
- Integration of T1/E1 testing into more complex testing systems
- Collection of call records from remote locations based on signaling (SS7, CAS, ISDN, etc.)
Please give us a call if you are interested in GL's Windows Client Server software or in any of GL's other products. We would be happy to consult with you on solutions to your testing needs and we look forward to hearing from you.
Back to Latest News Page