TRAU Traffic Playback (Emulator)
The TRAU Traffic Playback is an application used to generate TRAU traffic on T1 E1. The tool provides the ability to playback the recorded TRAU HDL file(s) using TRAU Analyzer on selected/all subchannels of T1 E1 lines. The application allows the user to transmit a single file or multiple files on the desired subchannels at any given time. TRAU frames are time-aligned as per the control information in the frame.
EFR, FR (GSM 6.10), HR, AMR, AMR-WB, O&M, Data, Data 14.5 and Idle Speech frame types, which are stored in the recorded TRAU files, can be used for transmission. TRAU frames can be manually generated using bin2frame application, which takes text file as input and convert it into .hdl format. This file can be played in real time using TRAU Traffic Playback.
- Recorded trace files can be transmitted on specific channels/sub-channels.
- Data transmission rates supported includes 16kbps and 8 kbps.
- Provides the option to inverse bits in the selected data during transmission.
- Trace files can include TRAU frames types such as EFR, FR (GSM 6.10), HR, AMR, AMR-WB, O&M, Data, Data 14.5 and Idle Speech frame types, which are stored in the recorded TRAU files, can be used for transmission.
Bridge and Monitor Connections
- Monitor from a DSX-Patch Panel
- Bridge Mode Connections for Monitoring T1 E1 Signals for RJ-45
- Bridge Mode Connections Alternative Method
- RJ-45 Connections
Please Note1: The XX in the Item No. refers to the hardware platform, listed at the bottom of the Buyer's Guide, which the software will be running on. Therefore, XX can either be ETA or EEA (Octal/Quad Boards), PTA or PEA (tProbe Units), XUT or XUE (Dual PCIe Express) depending upon the hardware.
|Item No.||Item Description|
T1 E1 Real-time TRAU Protocol Analyzer
TRAU Traffic Playback
|OLV153||Offline TRAU Analyzer|
|Other Related TRAU Applications|
|XX646||Multi-Channel TRAU Tx/Rx Emulation and Analysis|
|XX090||HDLC Capture and Playback Software (T1 or E1)|
|XX150||GSM Protocol Analyzer|
|XX155||T1 or E1 Real-Time GPRS Protocol Analyzer|
|PTE001||tProbe™ T1 E1 Base Unit|
|FTE001||QuadXpress T1 E1 Main Board (Quad Port™ requires additional licenses)|
|ETE001||OctalXpress T1 E1 Daughter Board (Octal Port™ requires additional licenses)|
|XTE001||Dual T1 E1 Express (PCIe) Boards (requires additional licenses)|
* Specifications and features subject to change without notice.
Back to TRAU product Page