DCOSS Available Configurations
GL Communications custom configures your DCOSS system to satisfy all your requirements including multi-E1, multi-T1,
E1/T1 combinations, and Digital/Analog combinations. The following are the available cards for your custom configured DCOSS system.
- Dual T1/ E1 (software selectable)
- Quad T1/E1 (software selectable)
- Individual, multiple, or full FAX support per DCOSS system
- 96 Port Modem
- Two-wire (RJ-11) analog interface (station-connect) for up to 64 handsets with user defined telephone numbers
- 16 port BRI ISDN ST-Interface with support for both Network and Terminal
- Up to two SS7 Signaling boards, with dual T1/E1 interfaces and support for either 4 or 16 signaling links.
- User interface for all necessary system parameters. All system parameter configurations may be saved to the
DCOSS database for quick and easy retrieval.
- DCOSS APS System
The DCOSS APS (Analog Phone Simulator) converts a GL DCOSS into an analog phone simulator that simulates a bank of up
to 384 analog telephones. The DCOSS connects to the APSCB24/48 via a T1 (up to two T1's per APSCB24/48). Each of the analog
ports (up to 48 per APSCB24/48, maximum of 384 ports per DCOSS system) serves as an independent analog telephone, which
can be individually configured and activated for various telephony tasks. For more details, visit webpage
- DCOSS MG System
The DCOSS MG (Media Gateway) system supports dual redundant Ethernet trunks for traffic and signaling testing of VoIP and
IP networks. The DCOSS / MG combination provides user friendly bulk call generation and reception for various voiceband traffic types
including voice, fax, and modem. It can be connected to any IP Phone, softphone, VoIP PBX, or VoIP Network / Cloud. For more
details, visit webpage http://www.gl.com/dcoss_voipsolution.html.
For a more detailed look at the DCOSS Configurations,
please refer to the DCOSS Buyer's Guide.
Click on the following links to see a diagram of the basic DCOSS configurations.
Call Generation Configuration
Back to Digital Central Office Switch Simulator (DCOSS) Index Page
DCOSS Station Throughput