Wireless Network Emulators and Analyzers
Aug 2020 1:02:27
Presented by : Mike Yang, Bhavya, Savita
Test, monitor, and troubleshoot all the core network elements and traffic types within the Wireless infrastructure for deployment-readiness, functionalities, inter-operability, performance and latest mobile features. Test end-user applications, devices, and services on a simulated wireless infrastructure environment prior to deployment on a real-time network.
End-to-End Wireless Network Simulation Test Suite provides an advanced full-fledged "Live Network" in a customized package to suit test requirements. The entire test suite is built on common MAPS™ Platform framework architecture. The test suite can be used to simulate all or specific elements within wireless networks infrastructure using simple ready-to-use test bed setups.
The test suite provides reliable integrated solutions to vendors and service providers for simulation, monitoring, troubleshooting the any wireless network, including, 2G,3G,4G and 5G. All functionalities conform to industry standards.
- Simple test bed configurations to establish communication between different network elements, and the mobile phones
- Higher volume Voice and SMS calls (hundreds of calls/sec and 64,000 simultaneous calls/platform) with MAPS™ RTP HD appliance
- Easily achieve massive simulation of UEs (up to 500000) with high density (up to 4 Gbps or 40 Gbps) mobile traffic (stateful HTTP/PCAP) generation per MAPS™ PacketLoad
- Provides a unique "programmable, scriptable" framework independent of any protocol or network
- Supports a variety of protocols under common architecture framework
- Unlimited ability to edit signaling messages, protocol fields, and call flows
- Precisely time communication between different core network entities
For more information, please visit Wireless Network Simulation webpage.