VoIP ATM TEST SOLUTIONS
Mar 2020 01:14:04
Presented by : Vijay Kulkarni & Shrinivas Balulad
GL Communications exhibited at the World ATM Congress in Madrid (March 10 to 12, 2020). Our experts presented the latest information about emulators as per ED-137 B&C standards and ED-138 monitoring solutions. GL's test solutions gained considerable traction from ANSPs and Voice Communications Equipment Manufacturers. We thank all of our customers for showing great interest and providing inputs on their test requirements.
In this webinar, we will focus on our latest enhancements and solutions for the Air Traffic Management industry, including Recorder Emulation, and discuss the way forward to ED-137 and ED-138 test solutions.
With GL's customized test solutions for ATM, the ATM core network and all its entities (CWPs, GRSs, VoIP Gateways, and Recorders) can be accurately tested for functionalities, performance, voice quality, and timing.
We have been constantly enhancing our test solutions and as part of this effort all our emulators (Radio, Telephone and Recorder) now support ED-137C standards along with ED-137B. Emulators are also validated against EUROCAE's VOTER tool to confirm adherence to ED-137 standards.
What you will learn
- How to simulate both Air-Ground calls (as per ED-137/1B/1C: Radio) and Ground-Ground (as per ED-137/2B/2C: Telephone) calls as per EUROCAE (European Organization for Civil Aviation Equipment) standards
- How to simulate Recorder functionality at CWP, GRS and Recorder end-points
- How to measure Critical Delay by precisely timing events between CWPs / Gateways/Radios
- How to measure end-to-end Voice Quality (PESQ/POLQA) in ATM networks
- Monitoring of Air Traffic Management over IP network for voice quality, performance, reliability, and functionality
Who should attend
- Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs)
- Airline Traffic Management Organizations
- Air Traffic Management Equipment Manufacturers
- Aeronautical Communication Engineers
For more information on GL test tools for Air Traffic Management (ATM) networks, please visit - Air Traffic Management (ATM) networks Webpage.