MAPS™ Analog Phone Simulator
Jan 2022 00:56:03
Presented by : Dr. Vikram Kulkarni, Robert Bichefsky
MAPS™ APS is a high-capacity analog FXO Bulk Call Generator that performs QA tests for Central Office, PBX, Analog Telephone Adapter, Gateway, or other telecommunications equipment. It includes server hardware, GL MAPS™ software, and channel bank(s), along with optional modules (Fax Emulation and Voice Quality Testing Analysis) in a compact rackmount system.
MAPS™ APS supports Supplementary Service Testing and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) testing that recognizes and responds to voice prompts using DTMF digits or voice, allowing automated IVR traversal and testing. Provides high-density connection to any 2-wire analog interface for fully automated custom testing.
This webinar will discuss testing of Central Office, PBX, Gateway, Analog, Digital, VoIP networks, and highlight MAPS™ APS features, including:
- Up to 192 independent FXO ports per system
- Full FXO functionality via flexible scripts
- Concurrent users and tests per system
- API support (Python, Java) for integration with automation frameworks
- Call monitoring and call recording
- Additional support for FXS and E&M (Type I, II, III, IV, V) signaling
For more information, please visit MAPS™ APS webpage.