Newsletter: GL's PRI ISDN Emulator Software
Welcome to the April Issue of GL Communication's Newsletter providing information and insight into the latest product introductions and reviews.
GL's PRI ISDN Emulator offers a complete solution for testing, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of devices and networks implementing PRI ISDN.
It is useful to test ISDN products designed for either U or S/T interface, including network terminations, Type 1 terminating equipment, and terminal adapters. ISDN equipment includes
Telephones, Switchboards, PBXs, PC cards, Video Conferencing Equipment, Interconnect Systems, Switches and Routers.
The ISDN Emulator utilizes a user-friendly GUI, in which the various ISDN configurations can easily be created, thereby allowing the ISDN Emulator to be fully functional within a few minutes.
This ISDN configuration includes selection of various ISDN standards, variants & NFAS, etc. The ISDN Emulator also incorporates the flexibility to modify ISDN call parameters & message content.
This flexibility ensures that the ISDN emulator will communicate with the system under test. It is even possible to emulate a complete ISDN connection (switch to subscriber) all in the same PC with a dual interface card.
- Nearly All ISDN Standards and Variants are Supported
- 1 to 4 Configurable Signaling Links
- Switch and Subscriber Emulation
- User Friendly GUI for Configuring the ISDN Layer parameters. Includes configuring for Called/Calling Numbering Plan/Type, type of ISDN service, etc. These ISDN parameters may be saved within a Timeslot group so as to allow multiple ISDN parameter configurations, simultaneously
- Quick configuration for Called & Calling Number
- Simple NFAS setup for T1
- Single/Dual T1, Single/Dual E1 Interfaces for the ISDN Signaling Links
- Call Records for Complete or Incomplete Calls
- Companion product "ISDN Protocol Analyzer" displays all ISDN Messages in Real Time
- Place call or accept call for each timeslot or for the whole trunk
- Supports Overlap Digit Sending
- Exports information to ASCII file
- Displays Lap D (Layer 2) statistics
An application note has been provided describing the GL's PRI ISDN Emulator in detail. Please review this application note and give us a call if you are interested in GL's products/software for this or other applications.
We would be happy to consult with you on solutions to your testing needs and we look forward to hearing from you.
Back to Latest News Page