Echo Canceller Testing
End-to-End Subjective Network Testing
- Models on End-to-End Network Connection
- A real network (VoIP, ATM, or Telephony) can be inserted between the two ends
- Simulates an actual echo loop at both ends of an end-to-end network connection
- Simulates echo path delay, hybrid filter, attenuation
- On-the-fly changes to all echo and long-haul parameters
- Permits addition of noise and other impairments to bi-directional paths independently
- Simulates the long haul delay up to 2000 msec in both directions
- Provides an end-to-end analog voice path for subjective testing
Required Hardware and Software
More information on End-to-End Subjective Network Testing, including network simulation, is coming soon.
Please Note: The XX in the Item No. refers to the hardware platform, listed at the bottom of the Buyer's Guide, which
the software will be running on. Therefore, XX can either be ETA or EEA (Octal/Quad Boards), PTA or PEA (tProbe Units),
UTA or UEA (USB Units), HUT or HUE (Universal Cards), and HDT or HDE (HD cards) depending upon the hardware.
Back to Echo Canceller Testing Solutions Main Page